EXPLORE A CAREER WITH BLUE CUBE SECURITY
Blue Cube Security is one of the UK’s largest independent IT and Cyber Security solution providers. Leading with a consultative approach, Blue Cube Security has been providing expertise and agile services to its customers for over 20 years.
Title: Mid-Market Account Manager
Location: East Grinstead, Sussex / London / Remote
This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated and driven team player to join an existing, collaborative sales team. This position offers a fast-paced, supportive environment with a strong team ethos and the role presents excellent earning capability along with the opportunity for supported continual career development.
As an Account Manager with Blue Cube Security, you will be adept at building relationships to enhance revenue streams by developing new customers and within existing accounts. You will have proven success in meeting and exceeding monthly targets and a passion for customer engagement.
The ideal candidate must have experience in the sale of Professional and Managed Services with a preferred background in Security and the resale of IT and/or Security products and solutions.
What Will You Do?
- New business generation within mid-market and enterprise clients across a range of verticals
- Engage with existing accounts and previous prospects to revisit opportunities
- Manage and schedule meetings and networking events
- Manage renewals, upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Liaise with customers and prospects; understand and facilitate challenges; achieve positive results and successful business outcomes
- Advise on relevant products and services across the client’s portfolio
- Develop quotes, proposals, bid and tenders and negotiate pricing with vendors
What Gives You An Edge?
- 3+ years’ experience in new business development within IT and/or Cyber Security with a demonstrable track record of high achievements across Services and Product sales
- Experience and understanding of sales and client engagement through the full client lifecycle and proven track record in developing long term account relationships
- Confidence and credibility in understanding the client’s complex technical and business requirements with the ability to match appropriate products and services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
What Will BCS Offer You?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deep understanding of the Cyber Security industry
- Opportunity to develop relationships and gain knowledge of market leading technology vendors
- Technical resources in-house to provide presales and professional services providing a leading-edge advantage
- Further educational and sales training to enhance your skillset
- The chance to work for a management team that has multiple years of experience and established history of employee development
- A collaborative team encouraging the sharing of knowledge
- Company and team events several times per year
- Competitive salary, generous commission scheme
- Great environment, open and friendly office
About Blue Cube Security
Blue Cube Security’s vision is to change the way organisations think about cyber security and be the customers’ number one choice to give peace of mind whilst protecting them and delivering an outstanding service and exceptional business outcomes.
Blue Cube is proud of its longevity in the industry with long standing customer relationships, strong vendor partnerships and high-level accreditations, for most of which we are consistently a top selling partner. We recognise the importance of our team and offer competitive salaries, a market leading commission scheme and attractive incentives. As part of our team, you will work with professionals in a vibrant, dynamic environment where every day brings new opportunities and challenges. At Blue Cube Security there is a real team ethos – sharing is the norm and new recruits will find a supportive and collective collegiate environment.
Please contact us today and send us your CV