Title: Marketing Manager
Location: East Grinstead, Sussex
About Blue Cube Security
The Blue Cube Security team is skilled and knowledgeable in the ever-evolving threat landscape, holding certifications in major governance and compliance frameworks and apply this expertise to detect and assess, using Blue Cube Security’s methodology of ‘Intelligent Protection’ to help identify what, how and where to protect valuable assets.
Blue Cube Security work with their customers as a partnership and understand the importance of providing the right solution that integrates existing policies, technologies and procedures, delivering confidence that valuable assets are secure and protected, holding the highest level accreditations across the portfolio of vendors, such as Fortinet, Trend, Qualys, Splunk, CyberArk, and Imperva, all providing a range of best of breed solutions in the IT and Cyber Security market.
The dedicated Professional and Managed Security Services Team, “Cynergy”, provide flexible and scalable Professional and Managed Security services to protect customers within the ever-increasing complexity of the Cyber Security threat landscape. The team are on hand to advise and consult on a range of technical solutions giving customers the opportunity to reduce operational costs and increase the effectiveness of their existing solutions.
Blue Cube Security has a big focus on Cloud in 2019, already onboarding with AWS as a Consulting Partner and is onboarding with all the main Cloud providers to remain agile and in line with market needs. In addition, ISO 27017 (the code of practice for information security controls for cloud services) has been incorporated, as a part of their ISO 27001 status.
Blue Cube Security is one of the UK’s largest independent Information and Cyber Security solution providers. Leading with a consultative approach providing expertise and agile services to its customers for over 19 years, operating nationally from a UK head office.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager with a broad skill set to join our East Grinstead Head office team.
Responsible for the planning and delivery of multichannel marketing campaigns and activities this role offers a fantastic career opportunity for a hands-on Marketing expert to support our growth plans by leading strategy, creative messaging, driving brand awareness, maximising relationships and projects with our vendor and technology partners and assisting the sales team to engage with prospects and existing customers.
- Develop the marketing calendar including campaigns, trade shows, exhibitions and client events
- Create fully integrated campaigns incorporating events, collateral, PR, digital marketing, Social Media etc
- Work closely with the internal sales teams and external vendors creating bespoke collateral and presentations
- Create printed collateral and digital versions to demonstrate product ranges
- React to market changes and competitor activity
- Website management and development, ensure all products are visible and the customer journey is maximised
- Ensure Brand and message consistency across all channels
Candidate’s ideal qualities:
- Ability to come up with creative ideas and developing new campaign ideas
- Strong copywriting, content marketing and design skills
- Email, Social Media and Management platform skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Office based but able and willing to travel (flexibly once past probation period)
- 2 + years’ experience as Marketing Manager or 5 years’ as a Marketing Executive
- Demonstratable experience and knowledge of B2B marketing ideally developed in Information Technology, Computer Software or Cyber Security (but not essential)
- Experience of managing MDF funds with Alliance partners
- Experience the planning of and execution of marketing plans to deliver business objectives
What we will provide for you:
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deep understanding of the IT Security industry
- Opportunity to develop relationships and gain knowledge of market leading technology vendors
- Working for a management team that have multiple years of experience and history in developing graduates to senior sales level
- Collaborative team encourage sharing of knowledge pool
- Company & team events several times per year
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Great environment, open and friendly office