About Blue Cube Security
Blue Cube Security’s vision is to change the way organisations think about cyber security and be customers’ number one choice to give peace of mind whilst protecting them and delivering an outstanding service and exceptional business outcomes.
We recognise the importance of its own people and offers competitive salaries, a market leading commission scheme, attractive incentives.
The company holds longevity in the industry with long standing customer relationships and holds high level accreditations with channel partners, for most of which are consistently a top selling partner.
Being a part of our team you work with professionals in a vibrant, dynamic environment where every day brings new opportunities and challenges. At Blue Cube Security there is a real team ethos – sharing is the norm and new recruits will find a supportive and collective collegiate environment.
Account Managers will focus on building relationships to enhance revenue streams within existing accounts as well as developing relationships with new customers who can benefit from the strategy of advising on where to protect, what to protect and how to protect their IT resources.
Account Managers report to the Sales Manager and are responsible for meeting monthly targets whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Account Managers are self-motivated and passionate about customer engagement and continually extend their knowledge to enable them to give best advice and become a valued resource for the customer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- New business generation and account management role with a focus on generating leads and new contacts within mid-market and enterprise clients across a range of verticals
- Regular engagement with existing accounts and previous prospects to revisit opportunities
- Customer engagements such as meetings and networking events
- Proactive management of renewals, looking for upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Liaising with customers and prospects to understand business challenges and offering appropriate products and services across the Blue Cube Security portfolio
- Developing quotes, proposals, bid and tenders, negotiating pricing with vendors with support from sales operations team
- Ongoing training from vendors and other third parties to refresh and extend knowledge
- Ensuring activities are correctly documented in Salesforce CRM etc
- Acquire and interpret customer insight to contribute to the development of Blue Cube’s services and solutions portfolio
Skills and Attributes required
- 3+ experience in new business development within IT Security solutions
- Experience and understanding of sales and client engagement through the full client lifecycle and proven track record in developing long term account relationships
- Confidence and credibility in understanding client’s complex technical and business-requirements with the ability to match to appropriate products and services
- Strong communication skills verbal and written; including the ability to engage and operate with senior stakeholders
- Background working in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment
- Possess a high level of commercial knowledge and business acumen
- Driven and self-motivated– understands requirements of the role, targets and controls results
- Focus on productivity and an appreciation of commerciality and business critical activity
- Familiarity and good level of proficiency with MS Office suite of products
- A natural team player, able to communicate and work effectively with all stakeholders at Blue Cube Security and its vendors, customers and other partners.
- Hold a full driving license with access to own transport
What we will provide for you
- An opportunity to join a forward-thinking company and a role that allows for a deep understanding of the IT Security industry
- Opportunity to develop relationships and gain knowledge of market leading technology vendors
- Technical resources in-house to provide presales and professional services providing a leading edge
- Further educational and sales training to enhance your skillset as well as opportunity to attend meetings, shadow senior sales people and develop yourself for your next role.
- Working for a management team that have multiple years of experience and history in developing graduates to senior sales level
- Collaborative team encourage sharing of knowledge pool
- Company & team events several times per year
- Competitive salary, generous commission scheme
- Great environment, open and friendly office